Skip to content
MAGNETIC CAMBER GAUGE
- Used to measure the camber and caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc.
- Suitable for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle
- Magnetic gauge attaches to the hub or disc brake, It is used to put the camber back to its original position after replacing a suspension part like a strut where the camber angle is disturbed.
- Allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tyre wear
- Allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension or to check the amount of camber change before re-installing